After the ties have been removed from the ground, we load and transport them to one of our facilities located across the United States. There they are processed – sorted, graded, bundled, and banded. Through a defined quality control process, we apply consistent grading standards across our facilities.
Common Standard Railroad Tie Types
Omaha Track Tie Grading Standards
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
- Banded with high strength disposable poly bands on each end.
- Custom blend for Omaha Track for safety and effectiveness.
- Wood runners aligned to the bottom of each bundle for safe offloading.
- Competitively priced tie delivery to retail stores via flatbed trucks.
- Cross country delivery using centerbeam railcars.